This post was originally published on Michael Brito’s blog Britopian.
Back in May, I wrote about the 8 Cultural Indicators of Social Business Transformation; and while I believe that culture is what drives this evolution, process also plays a critical role. Here are 9 process and governance indicators that will help you understand if your organization is on the right track:
- The establishment of a Social Business Center of Excellence responsible for social media operations and governance
- Social behaviors become a part of employees everyday workflow and job function
- Social media policies and guidelines (or Rules of Engagement) co-created and shared with the employees
- Social Media Training Curriculum created and made available for employees, partners
- Governance models created, published and shared across the organization i.e. process for new employees to be trained to be social media practitioners; process for new social media channel creation (internal and external)
- Consolidation of social media channels, both internal and external
- Tighter integration between social media, paid and owned media
- Workflows created that collect external customer feedback and filtered back to the product organizations
- Consistent social media measurement framework agreed upon and used to measure both internal and external social initiatives
What have you seen within your company that indicates true social business transformation?
Gears image courtesy of BigStock.
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/EdelmanDigital/~3/kLGyk2fvK3k/