Are you good with technology and looking for the next challenge to grow your career? Are you keen to stamp your authority driving communications for leading technology and digital brands? We are looking for a technology specialist with 3-4 years experience, preferably within a PR agency working on tech brands to join our growing technology team.
- Be good at media relations with diverse media and analyst contacts
- Have managed multiple small sized retainer clients/projects successfully
- A self-starter who knows what needs to be done to manage client relationships and drive winning outcomes
- Proficient in research and communication. Confident at presenting ideas and writing compelling material
- A strong team player. Be accountable for your actions and willing to offer support
About the role
- You need to be a good writer. You will be involved in writing variety of materials including customer case studies, newsletters, press releases and opinion pieces
- Pitching stories targeted at B2B technology, consumer and consumer lifestyle media
- Be involved in community management for a B2B tech brand. Responsible for developing content schedule and driving engagement
- Deal with stakeholders and online influencers. Conduct tutorials to showcase the technology/product
- Report on the successes achieved from program and assist in planning future campaigns
What’s in it for you?
- This is a full time role and you get to be part of an award winning agency – mUmBRELLA Agency of the Year for 2011!
- Opportunity to work on diverse and leading global technology/digital brands. Challenge them with your thinking!
- Experience and learn our unique IP – Public Engagement, Social Media Belt, Trust Barometer, Master Narrative, Transmedia storytelling, Good Purpose…and so on.
- Be part of a talented team of professionals locally and globally. Learn from mentors who are pioneering new thinking in PR/digital communications
- A competitive salary, comprehensive training and development and attractive career progression
- A fun and dynamic culture, free massages, culture club parties and other exciting employee benefits
Interested? Start by submitting an application telling us why you would fit the role. Also email us your LinkedIn profile and resume to email@example.com.