Edelman Los Angeles is thrilled to announce their very first Twitter sweepstakes, the first in a series of three, giving followers a unique chance to have an insider look at the firm. The winner will be given one hour to have a personal one-on-one discussion with an Edelman employee. The first sweepstakes begins Monday, August 29th with Nathan Small, recruitment coordinator, Los Angeles. Nathan will be able to chat about job-hunting tips, how to survive a PR job interview, do’s and dont’s when dealing with a recruiter and other recruitment questions the winner may have.
How to Enter
Entry into the sweepstakes is simple! Follow @EdelmanLA and tweet using the hashtag #EdelLASweeps at any point from Monday, August 29 to Friday, Sept 2. Use the hashtag to start a conversation with @EdelmanLA or simply include it in your own daily tweets and you will be entered!
- At the end of the week, we will randomly select a winner and notify them via Twitter. The winner will then have a one-hour phone conversation with Nathan Small to chat on all things recruitment.
- – You must tweet using the #EdelLASweeps hashtag from August 29 to Sept 2
- – You must be following @EdelmanLA on Twitter
- – You must be 16 years of age and a United States resident
- – Employees of Edelman and their families are encouraged to participate in tweeting with #EdelLASweeps, but are not eligible to win
- View the official rules for full details
Be sure to stay tuned for exclusive details about the upcoming planned sweepstakes and be sure to follow @EdelmanLA to get the latest updates on Edelman’s Los Angeles office.
Image credit: jb2.0
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/EdelmanDigital/~3/86f4CvEuy1g/