We are looking for a highly skilled public relations Senior Account Manager. Ideally someone that has a minimum of 4 years experience in a public relations consultancy environment, preferably working on corporate, b2b or e-commerce related accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience providing strategic communications advice to a range of clients
- Proven account management and people management abilities
- An understanding of the business and regulatory environment
- Strong skills in developing and managing client relationships
- Excellent relationships with key Australian journalists and publications within this space
If you are a dynamic, organised public relations professional, we can offer you the opportunity to work with highly skilled mentors and diverse national and global clients. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive training and development and attractive career progression and prospects.
If you are passionate, want to be involved in the latest advances in public relations and thrive on being part of a team responsible for implementing award winning campaigns, please email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.